Wednesday, March 18, 2009

my future, what i want to be


salam~

guys and girls out there and to me as well.

who still searching for their true self, what they want to be, still confused with ourself.

i think this might help you.

:)


''Almost everyone is constantly living in the shadows of their parents - when I was young, I’ve been dreaming to become either an architect like my dad, or follow my mom’s career choice as a teacher. Sometimes I try very hard to convince myself that perhaps, following my parents’ career choice will be a fail-safe path. At least there’s someone to guide me through.

Down the years, when we live through the adolescent years awashed with teenage hormones, we realised that we want to differentiate ourselves from our parents. We struggled to be ourselves, mould our own self identity. Our parents become a wall to kick against, a baseline for what we not want to me. They’re our absolute zero, and yet we are the ones who depend on them (knights in shining armour?) when we land ourselves in trouble. Ah, the irony of teenagers :)

And now surviving the teenagers’ dilemma, I find myself a niche. I love design, photogrpahy but of course, I’ll leave them as my personal pursuits. I’m currently majoring in biological sciences and is happy that I’ve chosen my own path.

What about you?''

by teddy

source : fawwaz's blog



6 comments:

Furrhunna said...

awin, ak ske tgk gmbr2 yg ko snap gne canon uh!!
besssttt!!

adwin H said...

ngeee...tengs~!!!!
*asal rase cam salah entry plak komennye ni.>.<*

Kucing Serius. said...

when i wassss a young boyyyyyy xDD

adwin H said...

lol hairil
silakan sambung kisah anda
baru intro jek
>.<

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link :) part of my comment is actually from a, guess what, parenting guide I've read previously. The chapter I read was about how parents should deal of adolescence, how much we don't want to be like them and our inner, deepest desire to become someone who is truly unique.

Have a great week ahead!

adwin H said...

teddy~
wow, i never expect u to visit my bloggie..hehe
thanks
XD
oh i see.
but u really helped me a lot from what u had read. thanx~
>.<

Related Posts with Thumbnails